Based on an experienced technical team and advanced instruments, meanwhile, co-operate with Nanjing University, Nanjing Agricultural University and other universities, BGL has strong ability in technical development. Our core business competencies are researches on late-stage patent pesticides and new products, familiar with registration requirements and standards, and always keeping a close eye on regulations and registration trends of agrochemical. Moreover, BGL specializes in analyzing samples with complex, challenging chemistry issues, such as multi-isomer compounds (pyrethroid, spiral ring compounds, chiral compounds, etc.) and compounds with high polarity (organic acid, alkaloid).
BGL helps client solve chemistry related problems very fast, such as synthesis of compounds and structure characterization of unknown compounds, consequently provide high-demand and strict-limit testing services, and finally deliver reports that meet requirements of registration agencies and GLP guidelines to clients.
● 5-batch analysis of technical grade material (Identification and quantification of Active Ingredient, Relevant Impurity and Significant Impurity)
● Analytical Method Development and Validation for Active Ingredient and Impurity
● Metal Ion Residues Determination
● Inorganic Anion/Positive Ions Residues Determination
● Accelerated Storage Stability
● Low Temperature Stability
● Stability to normal temperature
● Stability to metals and metal ions
● Stability to packaging material
● Photo Stability
Physical-Chemical Properties Test
● OECD 100 series
● EEC A series
● EPA OPPTS 830 series
● China MOA NY / T 1860 series
● CIPAC method establishment and validation
● Manufacturer’s standard development and verification, quality control tests (Technical Active Substance and Formulations)
● Equivalence research between me-too product and the original
● Impurity profile, Structure identification and Impurity reference substance preparation
● Pesticide residues, veterinary drug and toxic compound (Aflatoxins, Vomitoxins, zearalenone) analysis
● Analysis of pesticide residues and toxic compounds (Formaldehyde, Polychlorinated biphenyl, other organic pollutants and heavy metals) in environmental elements (soil, water and air)
● Analysis of active ingredient, pesticide residues and heavy metal residues in traditional Chinese medicinal materials and extractives, Chinese herbal preparations.
Contact DetailsTel: 0086-519-85807083 Phone: +8618036493263 E-mail: email@example.com Address: 5F, Building D2. No.9, Changyang Road, Wujin Economic Development Zone, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China. Address: Building 1-2, No.8 Changxiu Road, Wujin Economic Development Zone, Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu，China.
- Follow BioGuide
- Mobile Site