BGL has strong ability in technical development based on an experienced technical team and advanced instruments.Supported by a great team of renowned experts and sophisticated instrumentation, we dedicate ourselves to the product analysis and quality check, analytical method development and validation, physical and chemical testings, as well as stability tests for agrochemicals, to provide data packages with high quality and regulatory adherence, for product registration in China and worldwide, accelerating your Market access.
BGL specializes in composition analysis of proteins and peptides protein and polypeptides, amino acid, DNA and RNA, insect pheromone, plant extracts (such as azadirachtin, toosendanin, sophocarpidine, carvacrol, physcion and pyrethrin, etc.) and fermentation products (such as abamectin, pleocidin, Ningnanmycin, kasugamycin, gibberellin, streptomycin, etc., provides qualitative and quantitative analysis, five batch analysis for fungi, bacteria and viral pesticides. Quickly and accurately solve biological and chemical problems in qualitative identification of active ingredients and bacteria, structure identification and analysis of secondary metabolite, etc., fully meet the technical service requirements of Biotechnology Companies in R&D, registration and QC. We will provide high-standard and strict-limited testing services, and finally deliver a report in compliance with GLP principles to clients.
● 5-Batch analysis of biochemical pesticides (protein and peptide, amino acid, plant essential oil and extract, nucleic acid and nucleoside (acid), polysaccharide and oligosaccharide, alkaloid, lipid and pheromone, etc.): Identification and quantification of active ingredient, significant impurity and relevant impurity
● 5-Batch analysis of microbial pesticides: Identification and quantification of active component strains or virus strains, Identification and quantification of miscellaneous bacteria, Identification and quantification of relevant impurities and secondary metabolites
● Development and validation of analytical methods
● Stability at elevated temperature (54℃，45℃, etc.)
● Stability at low temperature (0℃, freezing/thawing)
● Stability at normal temperature
● Stability to packaging material
● Photo Stability
Physical-Chemical Properties Test
● EPA OPPTS 830series
● OECD 100series
● EEC A series
● China MOA NY / T 1860 series
● Manufacture’s standard development, validation and quality control (Biomedicine and Biopesticides)
● Impurity profile, structure identification and impurity reference substance preparation
● Pesticide residues, veterinary drug and toxic compound (Aflatoxins, Vomitoxins, zearalenone) analysis
● Analysis of active ingredient, pesticide residues and heavy metal residues in traditional Chinese medicinal materials and extractives, Chinese herbal preparations.
- Follow BioGuide
- Mobile Site
- Telphone 0086-519-85807083
- Cellphone +86 18036493263
- E-mail email@example.com