BioGuide Founder/Chief Expert
- Master of Agronomy, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
- Master of Distributed Computing Systems, University of Greenwich, UK
- Co-founder of BioGuide. Previous role: Executive director and general manager of Nutrichem Laboratory Co., Ltd. In 2004, Donald led the team to obtain OECD GLP certificate issued by Belgium GLP regulatory agency, becoming the first laboratory to obtain OECD GLP certificate. Donald, who took the lead in applying for and obtaining the first FAO/WHO standard for domestic pesticide products, is one of the pioneers in the development of FAO/WHO/CIPAC standards in China.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy. Graduated from Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, 2006.
- Co-founder of BioGuide. General manager of Jiangsu BioGuide Laboratory Co., Ltd., since June, 2016.
- Previous experience: Worked for three OECD GLP labs. Experienced more than once on-site inspections organized by national GLP regulatory organizations from the Netherlands, Germany and Poland. With extensive practical experience in construction and operation of GLP laboratories.
- Master of Bioengineering. Graduated from Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 2010
- Co-founder of BioGuide. Vice-general manager of Jiangsu BioGuide Laboratory Co., Ltd., since June, 2016.
- Previous experience: Worked as Study Director in OECD GLP laboratory. With 8 years of experience in chemical analysis area, completed five-batch analysis of more than 50 agrochemical products.
- Follow BioGuide
- Mobile Site